IT- Support Engineer (m/f/d)/ Product Specialist (m/f/d) – Maintenance & Helpdesk
Softship is one of the leading providers of software solutions and services for international liner shipping. Since its foundation in 1989, Softship's day-to-day work has been shaped by the exciting environment of international shipping, the rapid pulse of information technology, the spirit of discovery, the pronounced team performance across national borders and the continuous expansion. In 2017 we became part of the WiseTech Global Group.
WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC) is a global technology leader providing software solutions for the world’s logistics service providers. Our customers include 12,000 of the world’s logistics companies across 150 countries. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track-record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
We are looking for an IT- Support Engineer (m/f/d)/ Product Specialist (m/f/d) – Maintenance & Helpdesk for our Hamburg location with immediate effect.
- In collaboration with your colleagues, you provide first and second level support for our customers
- In addition, you will take care of software and release testing as well as the creation of documentations
- You analyse requirements or reported incidents of our customers and advise them with your knowledge and implement the solution
- You are responsible for the user support via our ticket system (JIRA) and communicate via e-mail and telephone
- Supporting quality management in the creation of internal support standards is also part of your tasks, as is the coordination of installations on customer systems
- You have a successfully completed apprenticeship/university degree in the IT sector or comparable skills (career changers are also welcome)
- You have an affinity for IT and a high level of technical understanding
- You distinguish yourself through your customer-friendly and service-oriented approach to work
- You have a strong service mentality, a strong team spirit and excellent communication skills in English
- Ideally you have some helpdesk experience in supporting comprehensive business software solutions
- Experience in logistics/shipping is an advantage
- Ideally, you have experience in IT support and technical customer support
Thanks to our hybrid model, you have 3 home office days a week in addition to flexible working hours. For your home office, you will be technically equipped with everything you need to work from home. In addition, you will receive individual introductory training and have the opportunity to regularly improve your skills and acquire new ones.
We place great importance on our employees. Especially in the current situation of the pandemic, it is particularly important to us to be close to our employees, recognise their needs and wishes and support them where we can. It is not easy to combine home schooling and home office. But with our flexible working hours, we try to make it possible for every employee to master the current challenges.
As soon as possible, we will provide you with muesli / fruit breakfast, coffee / tea and water in the office again. For relaxation in between, you can get a massage – post-Corona – at our bi-weekly massage offer, which is part of our company’s health management. And of course we have other great offers for you here.
At our regular after-work and employee events, you can make contacts across teams and get to know your colleagues even in the current times. We have a very open and enjoyable corporate culture, which includes weekly coffee chats and a CakeDay every month.
On top of that, we offer you free parking in the in-house underground car park and / or a subsidy for the HVV ProfiTicket.
Cast off for your career
You would like to come on board? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your CV, certificates/diplomas, salary expectations and earliest starting date by e-mail.
Place of work: Notkestraße 15, 22607 Hamburg
For security reasons, we can only accept applications in PDF format.
You can find out in which form we process your personal data in our privacy statement.
From time to time, WiseTech Global may engage a necessary external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, we inform you that WiseTech Global will share necessary recruiting information with our external service providers who are required to treat this information with reasonable care and confidentiality.